- Outside swimming pool, heated hot-tub and pool deck
- Barbecue equipment on pool deck
- Party and Conference Room
- Pets welcomed
- Fitness Center
- Package room for all incoming parcels
- Completely equipped laundry room
- Guest rooms available to rent by residents
- Notary Public, facsimile and copy services available
- Maintenance assessment include basic Comcast Cable television cable service
- Maintenance assessment includes Internet high-speed internet access
- Controlled access at all entrances 24 hours a day
- All guests are announced and cleared with residents before entry
- Closed-circuit safety cameras throughout the property
- Deputy Constable and HPD Officers contracted for safety
- Five-story parking garage with controlled access for residents
- Garage parking by assigned spaces per unit
- Guest parking available
- Fire suppression system in all common areas; fire control panels monitored 24/7
- Common areas upgraded fire/smoke detector system can be extended by owner to owned unit
- No Tipping Policy
- “BuildingLink” information and communication system keeps residents informed
2016 Main Condominiums monthly assessments are determined annually, and are a “pro rata” allocation based on a unit’s square footage percentage of ownership to the whole.
Monthly maintenance fees cover all building amenities and services, including electricity, chilled water air conditioning, cable TV, and High Speed Internet.
Each unit is equipped with an electronically monitored smoke alarm that is connected to a central control panel that is monitored 24 hours 7 days a week in the Garage Access Control Booth.
2016 Main’s Garage Access Control Booth is staffed 24 hours a day. Access Control staff provide discreet and courteous access for visitors to the building. Staff members make every attempt to notify a resident that a guest has arrived and is awaiting admittance upon the resident’s authorization. Access Control staff also announce the arrival of outside service personnel and check for resident authorization before admitting to the building or granting entry to a unit. Access Control staff can receive small-package deliveries for residents.