- Outside swimming pool, heated hot-tub and pool deck
- Barbeque equipment on pool deck
- Party and Conference Room
- Onsite full service Convenience Store
- Pets welcomed
- Fitness Center
- Package room for all incoming parcels
- Completely equipped laundry room
- On-site dry cleaning and laundry service drop off
- Guestrooms available to rent by residents
- Notary Public, facsimile and copy services available
- Maintenance assessment include basic Comcast Cable television cable service
- Maintenance assessment includes Delos Internet high-speed internet access
- Controlled access at all entrances 24 hours a day
- All guests are announced and cleared with residents before entry
- Closed-circuit security cameras throughout the property
- Night security provided by a Deputy Constable
- Five-story parking garage with controlled access for residents
- Garage parking by assigned spaces per unit
- Guest parking available
- Fire suppression system in all common areas; fire control panels monitored 24/7
- Common areas upgraded fire/smoke detector system can be extended by owner to owned unit
- No Tipping Policy
2016 Main Condominiums monthly assessments are determined annually, and are a “pro rata” allocation based on a unit’s square footage percentage of ownership to the whole.
Monthly maintenance fees cover all building amenities and services, including electricity, chilled water air conditioning, cable TV, and High Speed Internet.
Each unit is equipped with an electronically monitored smoke alarm that is connected to a central control panel that is monitored 24 hours 7 days a week in the Garage Access Control Booth.
The Access Control staff works to achieve discreet and courteous access for all visitors. Every attempt is made to notify residents of visitors, and resident authorization is required before outside service personnel are granted entry to a unit.
2016 Main’s Garage Access Control Booth is staffed 24 hours a day. Access Control staff provide discreet and courteous access for visitors to the building. Staff members make every attempt to notify a resident that a guest has arrived and is awaiting admittance upon the resident’s authorization. Access Control staff also announce the arrival of outside service personnel and check for resident authorization before admitting to the building or granting entry to a unit. Access Control staff can receive small-package deliveries for residents.